Monday, March 26, 2007

First post in a LONG time

Hey everyone,

I'm experiencing with Blogger at home. I can't log onto my blogger account from my home PC, so I'm forced to use either email or another PC at varsity, for example.

Since my last post, my tank population has grown to about 44 fish. It sounds like a lot, but it's not much considering that my tank's plants will still grow nice and big and thus provide hiding space for the fish.

I will post some pics of my fish tank when I get home today. The plants in the tank have grown really well. I use fertilizer and leave the light on for 12-14 hours a day. My tank also benefits from direct light in the morning.

I bought 7 neon tetra's last Saturday, bringing my total number of neon tetra's to 10. Sadly, 3 died overnight (probably due to stress) and another 3 were missing... sounds suspicious ey? I'm wondering if my festive cichlids ate them.

Please please feel free to post pictures of your fish tank(s) on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment